Monday, August 9, 2010

same old feeling

i've been feeling tired n sick since long ago, but wat can i do?
can sb tell me?
n now this feeling is getting worse n worse..
im just tired..
i kno there r so many great things out there..
but are they made for me to enjoy?
i miss my friends..
i miss my old time..
everything seems so new since i came back..
n i cant seem to fit in..
they are not made for me..
we are different.. is there anyone who think the same way as me? who likes the same thing as me?
i've been searching n searching, but cant find it..
can "u" just come to me coz im tired of looking?
plus, i feel the burden.. its heavier.. which makes me feel more tired, or even exhausted..

i wanna run away, but my feet cant be moved.. they're stuck here..
wat shuld i do then? keep on looking for "them?" or just try to fit in?

-Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment